Review & ResolutionsLast year I decided to stop being hung up on the things about M.E. that suck - & believe me there are LOADS of those - & start to focus on the things in my life that were awesome. So I put together this jar & every time something good happened I would write it down on a piece of paper & put it in the jar.
- I got my electric wheelchair
- I did the authentic 1940's makeup tutorial
- I learnt how to cable knit
- I wrote articles for the AYME newsletter - Cheers
- I featured recipes on here for the first time
- Started doing Powerchair football
- I was a guest poster on 'I am into this'
- I went to IMATs
- Made a white sauce correctly, on my first attempt
- Got to meet Caroline Hirons!
- Sorted a custom URL
I'm trying not to go crazy, I know that the bigger the resolution you make, the less likely it is to happen so my resolutions are very simple:
- Try to get out of my fashion & make up comfort zone - once a month get something that "is cute but probably won't work sitting down" or "is cute but won't really work with my colouring" or "is cute but a little....out there" & then make it work.
- Work on putting up at least one outfit post a fortnight (ideally one a week).
- Finish Bio Shock Infinite
- Learn HTML - or learn enough