However my last blog post was picked for the international fashion bloggers link round up & the rules are that you have to post the roundup on your blog inside of a week if you ever want to join in again so I guess this is my last post for a week or so.
The other posts in the link up are really good & well worth reading. I particularly loved the post about Australian fashion.
Last WeekendLabor Day marks the last day of "Summer" even if it's actually September 21st... but who's counting? Oh yeah, EVERYONE! Fashion Month kicks off next week, so everyone get your rest. Get everything you need to be done for regular life done this weekend if you can, because we'll all be glued to the runways for the next month. So now is the time to muse about life and style, to stock up on your Fall wardrobe, and catch up on your magazines... don't know where to start? These links will help!
Links à la Mode: August 28th
- Adorned in Armor: Donate Clothes or Sell Them?
- Al Balsam Life: 4 Back To School Fashion Mistakes
- Buy Any Means Necessary: The Best & Worst Dressed at the Emmys
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: The Ear Cuff
- Charlotte Lucy: Charley May AW14 Campaign
- Chicagoings: 14 Essentials for a Road Trip Weekend
- Couture Crush: Benefit's They're Real! Push-Up Liner Review
- Curvy CEO: Garner Style is #BoycottingTarget. Will you?
- Elisfa: The Denim Issue
- Everyday Starlet: How To: 1940s Inspired Updo
- Fashiony Fab: How to Make Your Nail Polish Last Longer
- My Fashion S/ash Life: African Fashion Connoisseur, Diana Opoti Shows Us How To ‘Buy African’
- Rose and Pine: MAC Eyeshadows and Their Drugstore Dupes
- Style Bizarre: Gall Clothing: Strength, Courage and Modernism
- Style Generis: How to Recreate All 10 of Taylor Swift's Outfits in Shake It Off
- The Daily Luxe: Where does Australian Fashion fit in the Global picture?
- Versatile Journal: DIY Pseudo Pearl Rings
- We Are Ready Made: Love On Top
- Wheeling Along 24: How to Make Mobile Phone Pics Look Like DSLR Photos
- Yours Truly, NY: A Basic Beanie, Four Ways
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.