OCC Pigment in Clove ReviewI feel like I don't talk about this product enough, it is one of my favourite loose shadow products but it always gets just nudged out of the number one spot - which is really unfair because it is STUNNING!
It's not because of the formula which is great & it is obviously isn't the colour because it's stunning. It's just unfortunate that mac vanilla pigment is a loose eyeshadow because I use that every time I do makeup.
Being red toned it makes green eyes & hazel eyes pop, being gold-y it makes blue eyes pop & being so neutral it works for pretty much anyone (be careful if the area around your eyes are very wrinkle-y because the shimmer & glitter will just make the wrinkles more noticeable). This can be your first eye shadow, your last ever eyeshadow, your only eyeshadow or one of 100 eyeshadows & it will be just as special, just as perfect & work just as beautifully.
- Stunning colour
- Great, easily blendable formula
- Inexpensive (£7-£9.50/$10)
- Very Pigmented
- Looks good on everyone
- Amazing for green & hazel eyes
- 100% vegan
- No fillers, binders, or extenders
- Free of parabens, sulfates & phthalates
- 2.5g product (will last you ages)
- Places run out of this a lot
- It's hard to find in physical stores in the uk
- There aren't enough bad points to make this look un-biased
Would I buy it again?Yes, totally - although I'm not sure I will ever need to...
Oh & the video where I discovered this product is by NikkieTutorials & (although this looks really scary) if you miss out the eyeliner, the false lashes & some of the highlighting, it's a totally wearable look.