Best Mascara Ever?
I know I said that words cannot describe my love for this mascara but I'm now going to have to try - this would be a useless review otherwise...
I have pretty good length lashes but they get very blond towards the ends &...there isn't a lot of volume to them you know? I mean, I think they're okay but then I look at my brother's lashes & realise they're nothing special - why do boys get the most stunning eye lashes? - but with this mascara my lashes are PHENOMINAL! They are longer than I had any idea natural lashes could be & they have just enough volume to make them look truly stunning.
Plus they hold a curl really, really well.
I love my other mascara but they are nothing in comparison to this, they really aren't.
Urban Decay's Perversion Liner was made into a mascara (that, I want to see). You know what I mean though, it is the richest, deepest black I've ever seen in a mascara. So yeah, great formula.
- Gives amazing length
- Gives just enough lash separation
- Gives good amounts of volume
- Very, very rich black
- Not heavy on the lashes
- Exactly the right amount of mascara is deposited onto the brush
- The point of the brush is great for getting to the little inner/outer corner lashes
- You look like your lashes belong in a magazine
- Not expensive (£10.99)
- Plastic-y, spikey, bristle-y brush that I am sure I will get used to in time