Review: L'Oreal Liquid LipstickYSL Glossy Stains that I have wanted for ages but have never gotten around to buying (£23.50 always feels like A LOT of money). So when these liquid lipsticks came out & people were saying it was a dupe...I had to try it out.
They are also very glossy & not very long lasting....
This sounds like I don't like these liquid lipsticks, but the truth is....I LOVE them. As you can see I only have the most neutral shades (101 Rose Melody & 500 Molto Mauve) & for these shades the formula is perfect, glossy, slightly shimmery (there is a very fine gold - or maybe holographic glitter) & really moisturising.
- Very Moisturising
- Feels...plush on the lips? Is that even a thing? I guess it is now....
- Sheer but not too sheer pigmentation
- Glossy but not too glossy
- Subtle micro shimmer
- Good shade range
- Not over priced (£8.99)
- £14.50 cheaper than the YSL glossy stain it is supposed to be a dupe for
- I'm not really sure it's a dupe for the YSL glossy stain
- The formula doesn't really seem to work for the brighter colours...
- It's does transfer, not too much but enough to be noticed
- The brush is kind of gross...
Would I buy this again? I think I would. I'm actually eyeing up the red shades....I'll update this post if I do.
So have you tried this? What did you think? Have you tried the YSL version? Is it worth the price?