Spring/Summer Wheelchair Fashion Round-up
This week is the first official week of Autumn & I thought it might be quite nice to look back through some of the Summer/Spring ootd posts I've done this past year. I've done a surprising number off ootd of the day so far this year, I'm really impressed. I hope you guys have liked these ootds as much as I have ^^
- Mint & Floral Semi-Casual: I think this is one of my favourite outfits & it's definitely my favourite location. I normally take my ootds in my local park (4, 5, 7, 8, 9 & 10 were all taken there) so I'm always happy when I get to take pictures somewhere else. These photos were taken in a beautiful little back street behind York Minster. The light was also perfect, which makes me super happy.
- Yorkshire Lavender: Every time I look at these photos I am so disappointed that the light was so harsh but I still have to count it as one of my best ootds. Yorkshire Lavender is such a beautiful place & the outfit looked so pretty there that I would have been really happy with the pictures even if it had been snowing! Actually that would have been really cool....
- Scarborough Day Out: Beach outfits are CLASSIC summer fashion & I'm not really very good at them. The usual beachwear isn't going to work on my body shape in general, it'll look terrible in a wheelchair. Like TERRIBLE. I'm really proud that I managed to come up with an outfit that works for me.
- Spring Blossom: This outfit is one of those that worked really well but where the photos were never quite right. I think over 300 photos were taken & I ended up with maybe 3 I was actually happy with & one that was fine....I guess.
- The Style is in the Detail: I think this ootd is one of you guys' favourites. I wasn't 100% on it actually (I so should have rolled up my sleeves) but other than that it is a very kind of 'everything' outfit. Every single component worked together & there were a lot of components you know? I never normally wear that many accessories, it's too much effort ^^
- Not Quite a Cowgirl: I think this was another one of your favourites. I loved how the outfits worked but I wish I'd been able to get more of the cherry blossom in the background ^^
- Blue & White Summer: I feel like this is one of the best pictures of me that has been take all year. Possibly ever. Probably ever. Maybe I looked better when I was a baby but I can't guarantee it. It's just such a pretty dress & the combination looked just so pretty ^^
- Hot Wheels: I count this as my first proper ootd. It worked really well & (other than the background) I'd be totally proud of these pictures if I took them today even after all the experience I've had since then.
- Hazy Summer Days: I love the way this turned out. I'm not normally big into colours in my clothes & this skirt was not only a bright blue but also covered in an acid, neon coloured floral print. But I think the combination of the hazy summer light & the soft colours I was wearing really made it work.
- Watercolour Photography: I was so happy to be able to show off the camera bag FINALLY! ^^ I'd had this bag for a surprisingly long time actually & I was never able to think of an outfit I hadn't worn before to show it off with. But this skirt I got (on sale) was kind of perfect. It was equally funky & the statement necklace kind of tied the two together.